Windows are an essential part of your home or office. They complete the home by giving you natural lighting and beautiful views. However, your windows could be easily damaged, or they could be giving your problems with energy efficiency.
When Is It Time to Repair or Replace Your Windows
It is easy to know you need your window fixed if the glass is broken, but there may be other times you want your windows fixed or replaced to improve the efficiency of your home. You may want to get your windows repaired or replaced if you are having some of the following problems:
- Smooth Sliders Sliding door repair Condensation on Window Panes – Condensation on windows is not always a bad thing.
- Leaky Windows – If you are standing beside a closed window and you can feel a draft coming in, you will want to get your windows repaired or replaced.
- Issues Opening and Closing Windows – It should not be hard for you to open and close your windows. If it is, that could be a sign that something is going on. You could be having issues with your window frame or the track that a sliding window is on. The good news is an expert can repair this!
- Chipped or Cracked Glass – If your windows are chipped or cracked, you will want to get that fixed or replaced. You don’t want your house to be vulnerable to break-ins or severe weather conditions.
- Decaying Window Frames – If you see damage around your window frames, or if you are having a hard time opening your windows, it could be because of moisture. This is getting into your window frames and causing damage and decay.
These are some of the signs to look out for when it comes to deciding if you need your window repaired or replaced. Smooth Sliders has been in the business of window repair for over ten years. Learn more about how we can help you below.
Home and Office Window Repair
Windows are an important part of your home or office, but windows can be damaged easily. Whether the glass breaks or the window frame becomes damaged, you will want to get your window repaired right away. Check out a few of the different types of windows we can repair for you today.
- Awning Windows – An awning window is a window that is hinged at the top, and opens out. This creates what looks like a small awning with a pane of glass.
- Double Hung Windows – These types of windows can open from the top or bottom. They are great for bedroom windows, especially for a kid’s room.
- Single Hung Windows – In a single hung window, just one of the window panels opens, while the other panel remains stationary. These types of windows are common in newer homes and offices.
- Casement Windows – This type of window is popular in homes. A casement window has hinges at the side. It opens out with a crank or lever that holds the window in position.
Whether you need one of these types of windows repaired or you need the window repaired on your sliding door, Smooth Sliders can help. We are a window repair and replacement company. If you need a window repaired, you can call Smooth Sliders. We can fix your windows, window tracks, locks, latches, and more. Let us know what you need, and we can help.
Sliding Door Repair
Smooth Sliders can also help you out with sliding door repair. Therefore, if you are having a hard time opening or closing your sliding door, give us a call. We can help you get your door working correctly. Common problems with your sliding door include:
- Broken rollers
- Bent track
- Rollers that are offline
- Broken glass
We have all the tools necessary to fix those problems. We can repair the track on your sliding door as well as the rollers and the windows. If your sliding door isn’t working, you may not have to replace it entirely. It might just need an easy fix from Smooth Sliders.
Why Choose our Team?
Smooth Sliders has been in business since 2005 because for over ten years, we have been offering you affordable and quality repair and replacement services. They include:
- Sliding doors
- Patio doors
- And more
We have spent years perfecting the repair and replacement of sliding doors and windows. At Smooth Sliders, we also can give you a free quote for what it will cost to get the repair done. We have the tools and expertise needed to complete the job quickly and effectively. Reach out to us if you need window repair done in your home or office.